League, Men's 4 x 4 Basketball
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
**The Fall Session will begin on 10/28**
Gray Rec's Adult Mens' Basketball League runs year round! This league offers a high level of competition, 2 board certified referees, and 2 staff keeping stats/score. We will guarantee at least 7 regular season games followed by a single-elimination playoff.
-Captains register the team. The captains are the only people who will submit fees. Captains are responsible for collecting fees from the team members. After placing this registration in your cart, make sure to checkout (you can checkout and pay later) so that the registration is saved to your account. Team fees are due in full BEFORE week 2 games.
-Players register themselves individually on a paper form when they arrive to play on the first night. Any new player to a new session, must sign a new waiver- please see the staff at the scoring table to complete this.
- Individuals without a team- If you're interested in playing in the league but find yourself without a team, please email or call Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-2323x127)
- League fees must be paid in full by week 2 or teams risk a forfeit.
- Game schedule will be available by Thursday before the 1st game.
- If the league fills with 8 teams and all teams are paid, the schedule will become available immediately.
- 8 teams max. Round Robin with a Single Elimination play-off.
- All Players MUST play in 2 regular season games to be eligible for the playoff round.
- If less than 8 teams sign up, we will still guarantee each team 8 games.
- Scores and Stats updated weekly on the website.
- Tshirts will be awarded to the winning team.
- Teams will choose a color and be responsible for wearing correct colored shirt, with a number each week.
- If there are duplicate requests for the same color, the 2nd team will be asked to choose another color.
Additional Forms and Files: