GNG Flag Football
The Recreation Departments from Gray and New Gloucester are excited to bring GNG Youth Flag Football back to our community this spring! Kids will have an opportunity have fun while practicing basic football skills such as passing, catching, and offense/defense strategies. Each session will wrap up with small-sided scrimmages for the kids to use the skills they've been developing in a game situation.
Join coach Dana Welch on Wednesday evenings at the Fairgrounds this spring!
We will be following the guidelines from the CDC to determine the best format for the program, as of now (4/14/2021) we will maintain skills and drills to avoid close contact. We will have the following guidelines in place:
- Kids and staff will be screened upon arrival for the presence of any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Hands will be sanitized upon arrival and frequently throughout the session.
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after use.
- Physical distancing will be maintained while waiting turns and performing drills as much as possible.
-Athletes, coaches, staff and spectators will wear a face covering at all times.
- If guidelines allow, we will add scrimmages to our plans.